Features & Benefits
- The 35C+S series uses 3 stainless steel heating tubes.
- Stainless steel tank.
- Uses a 3/4″ gas hose.
- Welded tank with an extra smooth peened finish ensures easy cleaning.
- Long-lasting, high temperature alloy stainless steel heat baffles are mounted in the heat exchanger tubes to provide maximum heating combustion and efficiency.
- Standing pilot light design provides a ready flame when heat is required.
- Cabinet front and door are constructed of stainless steel with galvanized sides and back.
- Thermostat maintains selected temperature automatically between 200oF (93oC) and 400oF (190oC).
- Integrated gas control valve acts as a manual and pilot valve, automatic pilot valve, gas filter, pressure regulator, and automatic main valve.
- Gas control valve prevents gas flow to the main burner until pilot is established and shuts off all gas flow automatically if the pilot flame goes out.
- Temperature limit switch safely shuts off all gas flow if the fryer temperature exceeds the upper limit.
- Built-in integrated flue deflector.
- Two nickel plated oblong, wire mesh baskets.
- One nickel-plated tube rack.
- Front 1-1/4″ (3.2 cm) NPT drain for quick draining.
- Make: Pitco
- Model: 35C+S
- Serial: G20BA002659
- Total BTUs: 90,000
- Gas Type: NAT
- Gas Connection: 3/4”
- Frying Area: 14″ x 14″ x 2-3/4″
- Oil capacity: 35-40 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 30-9/32″ (d) x 15″ (w) x 47-9/32″ (h)
- Weight: 161 lbs.
Limited Warranty Information
- Limited 1 year Parts & Labor